As one of Ireland’s leading investment fund managers we provide expertise and solutions for our clients on a wide range of innovative investment products and services. We have the resources and commitment to develop business both domestically and internationally.
We are renowned across Europe for launching and managing a hugely diversified range of investment products and for innovation in product design, development and delivery and diversified offerings. Our business is structured so each team of investment professionals operates with investment autonomy, using a distinct robust investment process which is incentivised by out performance of respective benchmarks and growth in assets of that product – in essence creating a dynamic “boutique type” environment within a large investment house.
We appreciate that our success and growth is as a result of our team and the expertise, values and vision they bring to the organisation. As a result, we provide rewarding and challenging careers that develop our staff both personally and professionally.
To be an active part of our ongoing growth and future, visit the current vacancies section below on this page. Here at KBI Global Investors, we offer – and our staff enjoy, a full range of competitive, flexible and work-life balance benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries
- Health insurance
- Family friendly policies
- Annual sporting events
- Club subscriptions (up to 3 per staff member each year)
- Membership to professional bodies
- Education assistance
- Travel Vouchers
- Work life balance initiatives
- Regular social and company events
Client Servicing Manager
KBI Global Investors Ltd (KBIGI) is an institutional asset manager headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with a sales office in Boston, and is part of the Amundi Group. The company is a specialist equity boutique with expertise investing in Global Equity total return and Natural Resource strategies. We have a global client base managing mandates in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. We create and manage differentiated and innovative products to assist our clients exceed their long-term objectives.
A strong commitment to Responsible Investing (RI) issues runs in our veins and we have managed RI strategies for more than three decades. We are signatories to the Net Zero Asset Managers Initiative (2021) and the United Nations Principles of Responsible Investing (since 2007).
We value and support our people and believe in investing in you through offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, educational support, and career development opportunities.
We strive to develop an inclusive and diverse workforce as we believe this is fundamental to a great company culture and better business overall.
We’re not looking for a “perfect candidate”; we’re looking for the right individual who shares our values and believes in our mission. So regardless of your background or how you identify, we encourage you to consider joining our team. We’re only as good as our team, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Client Services team is responsible for ensuring that Client mandates are followed and that clients receive an excellent level of service in their interaction with KBI Global Investors Ltd. Client Service managers are responsible for the provision of services to a number of clients. The role requires professionals to market/provide a service to clients, based on a sound appreciation of client needs and the ability to match solutions.
- Servicing client relationships of varying degrees of complexity
- Working with the CDMs to ensure all clients objectives and servicing requirements are met.
- Contributing at client presentations & preparing presentation material.
- Identifying changes required to existing mandate structures and matching appropriate solutions.
- Identifying opportunities to increase business from the existing client base.
- Preparing quarterly reporting & meeting updates, and the dispatch of audit queries.
- Managing the client database.
- Ensuring weekly and monthly adherence to compliance checks.
- Providing cover for colleagues and generally participating in the tasks of the team
- Developing an understanding of the financial markets and the competitive and regulatory environment. Accountabilities
- Contribute to the performance of the team
- Maintain and improve level of service
- Maintain and develop professional expertise in the relevant markets, products and services
Core Skills & Competencies Required
- ➢ Product/Service Knowledge
- ➢ Communications
- ➢ Procedure Knowledge
- ➢ Market Knowledge
- ➢ Sales ability
- ➢ Computer Skills
- ➢ Achievement Orientation
- ➢ Customer Service Orientation
- ➢ Initiative
- ➢ Impact and Influence
- ➢ Self Confidence
- ➢ Business Acumen
- ➢ Accuracy & Attention to detail
- ➢ Flexibility
- ➢ Organisational skills
- ➢ Prioritisation
- ➢ Ability to multi-task
Education & Experience
Ideally the candidate will be educated to degree level with at least two years’ experience in a similar role
This role is designated as a CF4. The holder of this role must confirm on-going awareness of the Fitness & Probity Standards imposed by the Central Bank of Ireland and abide with all of the regulatory obligations relating to same
- 26 Days Annual Leave
- Educational Development & Support:
- Non-Contributory Employer Pension
- Health Insurance inc. spouse/partner and dependents, Eyesight Testing
- 2 Paid Professional Memberships:
- Flexible Benefit Entitlement (2% of basic salary to a defined max on club subs, night classes e.g., anything that promotes a healthy work life balance):
- Modern Offices in central location:
- Discretionary Bonus and Approved Share Schemes
- Fresh Fruit:
- Commuter Tax Saver:
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Active Sports and Social Calendar
- We support and facilitate a volunteering programme for our employees with a focus on contributing to the environment and communities in the greater Dublin area.
All interested candidates please email a copy of your CV to the KBIGI HR Mailbox (HumanResources@KBIGI.com)
KBI Global Investors is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer